To our valued customers, partners, and employees,
At Legacy Stairs & Millwork, Inc. our primary concern is the safety and health of our customers, staff, and partners. We are keeping a close eye on the coronavirus (COVID-19) and tracking the spread daily as well as following all CDC’s recommendations.
Last week, we implemented new protocols internally to help with the prevention and ensure that we are doing everything in our power to protect our staff. This includes social distancing, extensive scheduled cleaning, and isolation of anyone with any symptoms.
Although our company is not planning to close at this time, we are sensitive to the current situation and recognize our need to be responsible in helping to curb the spread of the virus. In an effort to serve our customers while maintaining their safety and the safety of our employees, we have put the following precautions in place:
- Our office has restricted visitor access.
- We have temporarily suspended all travel and work in NYC, North Jersey and any other area that has an abundance of positive cases.
- We have suspended all field measurements that involve visiting a home that is currently being occupied; ie, all homeowner renovations.
- We are capable of accepting sales calls from homeowners and the process will go according to what we already have in place. Customers can send in pictures and/or plans via email and we will quote accordingly.
- We will continue to administer “open-air” new construction field measures and provide quotes and drawings to our builders.
- Our shop will continue to be operational.
- We will continue to make deliveries providing they can be dropped curbside or to an open air construction site.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding.
Stay safe and healthy!
The team at Legacy Stairs & Millwork, Inc.